TITLE: Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary
PUBLISHER: Eidos, Inc.
DEVELOPER: Crystal Dynamics/Buzz Monkey
PLATFORMS: Wii™ Console
RELEASE DATE: November 2007
ESRB: Teen (Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence)
PRICE (SRP): $39.99
Over 3 Hours of Exclusive New Content and Features for the Wii Console
· Exclusive New Hands-On Challenges: Use the Wii Remote to grab/spin cryptex locks, position gears, and draw symbols in the sand to activate ancient mechanisms
· Exclusive New Archaeologist’s Tool Kit: Break fragile walls with the pick axe to find secret areas, uncover clues buried in layers of ancient rock and dirt with the trowel and brush, and take charcoal rubbings of findings to put in your journal.
· Exclusive New Remote Flashlight: Illuminate dark areas by pointing the Wii Remote like a torch to reveal ancient clues. Twist the Wii Remote to narrow or widen the beam of light allowing you to uncover secrets hidden in the dark. If the light flickers, shake the Nunchuk to turn the light back on.
· Flick of the Wrists Control: Use the movement of the Nunchuk and Wii Remote to climb and shimmy along ledges, swim, grapple, swing, and shake free from enemy clutches.
· Active Aim Combat System: Use the Wii Remote to aim your pistols with precision while simultaneously using the Nunchuk to dodge and slide away from enemies
Lara Croft and her tomb raiding adventures come to life on the Wii Console. Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary takes full advantage of the unique controls of the Wii Console, and delivers over three hours of exclusive new content allowing players to become an extension of Lara Croft in the most hands-on action/adventure for the Wii Console.
Tomb Raider follows the adventures of Lara Croft after she is hired by a powerful syndicate to retrieve a mythical object called the Scion. After discovering that she has been used as a pawn in some larger scheme, Lara takes matters into her own hands deciding that she must uncover the mystery behind this ancient artifact.