1. Tomb Raider Chronicles - LARA CROFT RECEIVES STAR ON DERBY'S WALK OF FAME
Lara Croft has received a star on Derby's Walk of Fame in recognition of the former studio who first created her. Core Design were based in Derby and developed Tomb Raider, starring Lara Croft, in 1996.
Last Updated: Sep 15, 2019
2. Tomb Raider Chronicles - GOOGLE STADIA AND TOMB RAIDER READY FOR NOVEMBER
Tomb Raider, the reboot from U.S. studio Crystal Dynamics, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Lara Croft's latest outing, will be available on Google Stadia when the platform launches in November.
Last Updated: Aug 20, 2019
3. Tomb Raider Chronicles - CORE DESIGN FOUNDER SET TO RECEIVE HONORARY DEGREE
Chris Shrigley, one of the founders of British studio Core Design, will receive an honorary degree from the University of Derby. According to Derby Telegraph, Chris will be recognised for his international success and its impact on the gaming industry.
Last Updated: Jul 12, 2019
4. Tomb Raider Chronicles - SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER SCORES GOOGLE STADIA
Square Enix is excited to confirm that TOMB RAIDER, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and FINAL FANTASY XV will all be available on Stadia when the new platform launches this November.
Last Updated: Jun 6, 2019
5. Tomb Raider Chronicles - TOMB RAIDER USER INTERFACE AND IDENTITY DESIGN
Graphic designer and game developer Shay Casey has published an informative guide detailing UI construction on Tomb Raider (2013). Shay Casey was responsible for the identity and user interface design on Tomb Raider, developed by Crystal Dynamics.
Last Updated: May 19, 2019